How to purchase a customized essay online
If you’re living and studying in the 21st century, you’ve probably thought at least once about throwing up your hands and giving up. Who hasn’t? The workload expected of today’s student is intense, compared with prior generations, and things just keep getting more competitive. Everybody can’t be on the honor roll, but everybody wants to be.
One of the things that takes the most out of the modern student is the writing load. Everybody knows about that characteristic groan after the professor announces another essay, due next week.
For this reason, many students turn to customized essays purchased over the internet as a way to cope with the workload, and make sure they can devote their time more effectively, to things like understanding their subject matter and doing well on tests.
It’s easy to find a writing service with a quick internet search. Type in your topic and “customized essay,” and you’ll find a host of services ready and willing to take on your assignment and required sources and bounce it back to you—some of them in less than 24 hours.
But not all writing services are created equal, and there are a few things of which you should be aware when putting your toes in this field.
- Know their prices before you order. If a writing service seems to not want to tell you exactly what your essay in your specific circumstances will cost, then chances are they’re going to try and tack on extra charges, or raise your price between the time you decide to buy and the time you actually pull out your credit card to pay. Additionally, most services will charge extra for ‘rush’ work—essays due in 24 hours or less. This is an acceptable extra charge and not one you should worry about.
- Check their credentials. Anybody can write a slick landing page that makes their company look good. Make sure you know exactly what your essay writer’s background in your topic is, or at least what their level of writing skill is. Examining the writing quality on the front page of the website is a good way to start, but see if the company can provide examples of their work.
Once you think you’ve found a company that can adequately supply what you’re looking for (and looks like it’s run by folks who can get you an “A”), the next step is to actually sit down and order your essay.
- The assignment: Include your topic, any reference materials you have to use, what kind of citations you’ll need (MLA, Chicago, Turabian, etc.), how long your paper needs to be, and so forth. It’s often a good idea, if you can, to upload the actual assignment page from class. This will give the writer a clear picture of what it is you’re looking for.
- Pay: Most companies like it when you pay for the services they provide. If your company is reputable and looks like they can deliver, then you can expect to pay between $12 and $40 per page of your essay. The difference will depend on the level of the paper, and how long is left before the deadline.
- Review: When you receive your essay from the writer (if you don’t have to print it and rush immediately to class to turn it in, of course), take a few minutes to go back over it, and don’t be afraid to contact the writer with revisions. You paid up for this essay, and it’s yours, and it’s the writer’s job to make sure they deliver you a product that’s worth the money you paid.