Essay Help is Here
Essay and research paper writing can be easy. We have handpicked the best writing manuals, guidelines, and tips to help you write better essays.
We are a group of students, writing enthusiasts and professional academic writers posting about anything related to essays, research and term papers.
14 Strong Compare And Contrast Essay Topics On Nike And Adidas
Nike and Adidas are both long and hard names in the field of sports. From Golfers to Athletes; Cricketers to football players, most of them swear by these two brands with such ferocity that they feel incomplete without the items of these brands.
- How Nike originated
Blue Ribbon Sports came to town in 1964 when it was conceptualized by two gentlemen Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. It took the catchier name of Nike in 1971. Currently, it is the biggest brand in sporting accessories, closely followed by Adidas.
- How Adidas came into being
Adidas, meanwhile, is the German born sporting accessory major, specializing in shoes. Like Nike, it has smoothly essayed into other genres such as shirts, handbags and even glasses. It has been offering stiff competition to Nike for long and is not too far in popularity.
- Scope for essay
Both these companies have risen exponentially over the years and have crept into general fashion and lifestyle as well. It would be actually interesting to map the highs and lows of these two brands in an essay. Both brands are infinitely popular and resourceful and are a household name in all sections of the society.
- The essay topics
When you get two brands of such credibility and strength, the first thought that comes to mind of most students is to write a compare and contrast essay. Here are 14 compare and contrast essays for your convenience –
- Compare and contrast the products sold by Nike and Adidas
- Compare and contrast the marketing principles of Nike and Adidas
- Compare and contrast the emphatic logos of Nike and Adidas
- Compare and contrast the price ranges that Nike and Adidas offer on their products
- Compare and contrast the vitality aspect of shoes sold by Nike and Adidas
- Compare and contrast their creative strategies; how they keep furnishing better versions of their products
- Compare and contrast the promotional systems of Nike and Adidas
- Compare and contrast Nike and Adidas’ contribution to street fashion
- Compare and contrast the success rate of Nike and Adidas in non-sports products
- Compare and contrast the brand equity of Nike and Adidas
- Compare and contrast the Nike and Adidas’ originality aspect in clothing
- Compare and contrast the countries where Nike and Adidas are respectively popular
- Compare and contrast the brand ambassadors Nike and Adidas have chosen over time
- Compare and contrast the identity crisis if any that Nike and Adidas face